|THE MATRIX.WORLD, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(Effective as of 19/05/2018)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please endeavor to review the following terms carefully. By accessing or using the TheMatrix.world, website or services, you signify your agreement to these Terms and condition. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access our website or use the TheMatrix.world website or services.
This is a legally binding agreement between TheMatrix.world and you for the provision of the services requested, and these terms shall govern the agreement between you and us to the ruling out of any other terms or conditions.
TheMatrix.world and GracePointMatrix.com, reserves the right to refuse products/services to anyone for whatsoever reason and to terminate the contracts at any time. We may also at our sole discretion and for any reason, delete any information, pictures, comments or any other material posted by users.
You may not use this website if you are proscribed from receiving such products under the US laws or any other country from which you use the website or products
As an eligible user, you may not distribute, transmit, license, or publish the website or its content for commercial purposes; may not remove any copyright, trademark or any other proprietary notices from any part of our website; and/or infringe upon our intellectual property rights in your use of the website.
All users/clients can access and use our website at no cost at all. You can use the website to purchase your favorite meditation and coaching products on the GracePoint Matrix, LLC website and gain access to our membership website at www.TheMatrix.world and also read our blog; at absolutely no cost to you if you are a client of the website.
You understand and accept that while it is absolutely free to register both as a user and as a buyer on the TheMatrix.world website, we will require purchaser/user to sign up for an account with us and pay fees to be able to buy our unique services and coaching products.
- We currently use PayPal and onsite credit/debit card payment system (a sister merchant to PayPal) as well as Stripe and other payment methods as payment for a secure & safe on-line Experience
- We do not have any influence on PayPal, Stripe or other outside services,so you can be sure that TheMatrix.world will not be able to see, keep, store or use your credit card details at any time.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept cheques or cash at this time.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
Detailed below are the different kinds of information we collect from and about you when you apply to become a member of our website:
- Information from other sources: We may also sometimes obtain both personal and general information (such as current address information and further demographic information) about you from other sources (such as business partners, contractors and other third parties) to enhance our account information.
- Information about others: When you use our website to send friends, relatives and colleagues messages, we may become privy to any personal information about them that you provide to us. This may include their full names, addresses and email addresses.
We may also collect browser and Internet-related information through access to our website through cookies and/or web beacons.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 30 days from the purchase date, we will gladly offer credit toward another service or product of the same value as an exchange.
This does not apply to products or services bought through a third party, digital products or products which have been opened. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
TheMatrix.world uses your information in order to:
- To help us identify you and any membership account you hold with us;
- To inform you about services and/or events which we feel may interest you where you have assented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To enable us to evaluate, improve and develop our website and its services;
- To inform you about changes to our website and services;
- To customize your experience;
- To troubleshoot problems and resolve disputes; and
- To discover and defend ourselves against error, fraud and other reprehensible activities
“DISCLOSURE AND DISCLAIMER
We may be an affiliate for products that we recommend and/or promote. If you purchase those items through our links, we will earn compensation and/or commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, we are oftentimes able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere.
In some cases we may have sponsorship. These are either paid placements or affiliate links. In these cases we still have tried and true product and service recommendations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
TheMatrix.world may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
TheMatrix.world website may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers and advertising companies to display ads on our website. Some of these companies use tracking technologies such as cookies, to acquire information about the users who view or interact in some way with their advertisements. Please note that our website does not disclose any personal detail to these third parties, in this regard.
We may share your information with third parties with whom you choose to and authorize us to us share such information with.
We may reveal your personal information, which may include your full name and contact address to our preapproved service providers that carry-out certain services on our behalf.
We may also share your private information with appropriate legal authorities/government officials in reply to a subpoena, similar investigative demand, or a court order, if compelled to do so under the GDPR compliance
Barring these, we will under no circumstances knowingly sell, exchange or otherwise give your personal information to third parties.
When you use TheMatrix.world website, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other TheMatrix.world consulting, mentoring and coaching products, such as our Message Center, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
THE BASES ON WHICH WE PROCESS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
The GDPR law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law TheMatrix.world shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
COPYRIGHT/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Except we otherwise state so, all materials, which without limitation includes pictures, graphics, designs, pictures, videos, icons, and written materials found on and made available through www.TheMatrix.world are copyrighted, trademarked, controlled or licensed by GracePoint Matrix, LLC, its affiliates or by their respective creators. All said materials are protected by the US laws and international copyright laws.
Our website, logos, scripts, page headers, button icons, and product names included in or made available through www.TheMatrix.world & www.GracePointMatrix.com are trademarks or trade dress of GracePoint Matrix, LLC & TheMatrix.world in the United State of America and other countries.
You are banned from using, republishing, reproducing, transmitting, copying, changing, or distributing the trademarks found on this website in any way without TheMatrix.world’s prior clear written consent.
Some other products marks, trademarks, and logos provided on the TheMatrix.world website are the products marks or trademarks of third parties and must not be used, reproduced or copied without the written permission of the owner.
TERMINATION OF USE
TheMatrix.world may terminate this agreement and your account with immediate effect and/or may immediately suspend or terminate your access to the website and our services without prior notice if we are unable to establish the accuracy or legitimacy of any information posted by you and you fail upon request to www.TheMatrix.world.com with sufficient information to establish correctness;
If any information posted by you is deemed detrimental or potentially destructive to the welfare of www.TheMatrix.worlds business; and/or if you continually breach the terms of this agreement
You shall not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, or other harmful code or properties; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the US laws or the laws of any other country that may apply; or (c)violates or infringes upon the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person.
www.TheMatrix.world may give you an account identification and password to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you are deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement, and www.TheMatrix.world has no obligation to investigate the source of any such access or use of the Site.
THIRD PARTY LINKS/APPS UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
For user convenience, we may provide third parties links on the website to other website, website and online resources. You are warned not to take the inclusion of such hyperlinks as TheMatrix.world endorsement of the content, procedures, and/or services, of that third party website except we tell you so.
TheMatrix.world are not responsible and will not be liable for any advertising, service, products, content, or any other material you obtain from these third party sites or resources, and your access and use of them is entirely at your own risk. It is advised that you read linked website’ terms and conditions and other policies before using them
There are several links to other website on www.TheMatrix.world You must note that these third party website have different privacy policies than we do, and that we are in no way responsible for the way they may ask for and collect information from you and/or the way they use and disclose such information.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
You have the choice of denying cookies on your browser but your denial of cookies may mean that you will not be able to use some of the interactive features provided on our website.
Please note that the cookies we employ are saved on your browser’s local storage.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
TheMatrix.world.com always does its utmost to protect your personal information. To prevent illegal access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information, we use practical administrative practices and actions to protect your information.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
You however understand that there is no full assurance of security for information made available on or through the internet. TheMatrix.world.com will thus not bear responsibility for unauthorized access to your information that is beyond our control.
USE OF OUR SITE BY MINORS
You understand and accept that TheMatrix.world.com does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18.
If we learn that we have received personal information from a child or another ineligible user, TheMatrix.world.com will delete that information as quickly as possible.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THEMATRIX.WORLD.COM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
THEMATRIX.WORLD AND THEMATRIX.WORLD.COM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THEMATRIX.WORLD.COM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THEMATRIX.WORLD AND THEMATRIX.WORLD.COM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR RELATED SERVICES.
THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THEMATRIX.WORLD AND THEMATRIX.WORLD.COM OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW
TheMatrix.world and TheMatrix.world.com reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Colorado and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Colorado in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and TheMatrix.world and TheMatrix.world.com as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. TheMatrix.world and TheMatrix.world.com’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of TheMatrix.world and TheMatrix.world.com’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by TheMatrix.world and TheMatrix.world.com with respect to such use.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and TheMatrix.world and TheMatrix.world.com with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and TheMatrix.world and TheMatrix.world.com with respect to the Site.
A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
DISCLAIMER/ LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The TheMatrix.world.com website provided on an “as is” basis, and we give no warranties or assurance that it will satisfy your expectations or meet your requirements. You may be unable to successfully browse the website/or use some parts of our products if your computer/ browsing gadget does not support relevant technology such as encryption.
SINCE THE WEBSITE IS GAINED ACCESS TO THROUGH THE INTERNET, WHICH IS AUTONOMOUS OF US, YOUR USE OF THE INTERNET IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO ALL APPROPRIATE GDPR COMPLIANCE, COUNTRY LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR RESOURCES DISPLAYED ON AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, BE IT DIRECT OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SUITABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND PRODUCTS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) TO THE FULL DEGREE PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW. TheMatrix.world.com SHALL NOT IN ANY WAY BE ANSWERABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR HURT (WHETHER DIRECT, SECONDARY, ASSOCIATED, DISCIPLINARY, OR FAR-REACHING) IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE
WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONDITION BROUGHT ABOUT BY EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL THAT MAY CAUSE OUR SERVICES TO BE LATE, DISRUPTED, OR DEBASED; ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH, OR AS A RESULT OF, USING www.TheMatrix.world
WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL, FOR ANY MATTERS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL; OR ANY UNFORESEEABLE MISFORTUNES OR HARMS.
TheMatrix.world.com SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY ACTION TAKEN, OR ANY RESOLUTION MADE BY YOU IN DEPENDENCE UPON SUCH CONTENT, OR FOR DAMAGES AND LOSSES SUFFERED, WHETHER IMMEDIATE, SIGNIFICANT, EXTRAORDINARY, REMEDIAL, INDIRECT OR SOMETHING ELSE, EVEN IF TheMatrix.world.com HAS BEEN EDUCATED CONCERNING THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH HARMS.
Nothing Included In These Terms Is Designed Or Intentioned To Exclude Or Limit Any Legal Responsibility For Injury Or Death Arising From Our Deception, Carelessness, Or Any Other Liability Which May Not Be So Restricted Or Excluded By Law, Or That Is Aimed At Affecting Your Statutory Rights As A Consumer.
IF CERTAIN APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS SET FORTH ABOVE, THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL NOT APPLY TO YOU.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
You acknowledge that TheMatrix.world.com is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. TheMatrix.world.com and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this service and it’s potential. Even though this industry is one of the few where one can write their own check in terms of earnings, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our service, ideas and techniques. We do not purport this as a “get rich scheme.”
Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
Materials in our service and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.
Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s. In fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”),
- you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
- By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- You also agree that you will not upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services;
- You will not violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- world.com has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, TheMatrix.world.com reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. TheMatrix.world.com reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- world.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in TheMatrix.world.com’s sole discretion.
- Always use caution when giving out any Personally Identifying Information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service.
- world.com does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, TheMatrix.world.com specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
- Managers and hosts are not authorized TheMatrix.world.com spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of TheMatrix.world.com.
- Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
- Materials provided to TheMatrix.world.com or posted on any GracePoint Matrix, LLC and TheMatrix.world.com web page.
- world.com does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to TheMatrix.world.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any TheMatrix.world.com Site or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”).
- However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting TheMatrix.world.com, our affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
- No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. TheMatrix.world.com is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in TheMatrix.world.com’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
INTERNATIONAL USERS CONDUCTS
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by TheMatrix.world.com from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the TheMatrix.world.com Content accessed through TheMatrix.world.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You hereby agree to protect, safeguard and hold TheMatrix.world.com Website, its owners, affiliated companies, and their managers, directors, officers, and employees blameless and innocent against all liabilities, charges, damages, legal costs and accounting fees and all other expenses related to any claims or any legal actions brought against TheMatrix.world.com Website because of your breach of any portion of these terms or any other liabilities connected to your use of this website.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.
- All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of TheMatrix.world.com or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights.
- You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
- You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. TheMatrix.world.com content is not for resale.
- Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content.
- You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of TheMatrix.world.com and the copyright owner.
- You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses express or implied, to the intellectual property of TheMatrix.world.com or our licencors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
TheMatrix.world.com (‘we, us’) is committed to maintaining user privacy on our website. TheMatrix.world.com respects the privacy of all its website users. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Whilst TheMatrix.world.com do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and or up to date.
All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
Copyright (c) 2018(s) of first publication TheMatrix.world.com
- world.com, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in TheMatrix.world.com website and the material on our website; and
- The entire copyright and other intellectual property rights TheMatrix.world.com website and the material on our website are reserved.
TheMatrix.world welcome your questions or comments regarding these Terms & Conditions, if you have any complains, or suggestions about these terms please contact us via our contact details below:
322 N. Tejon St. #208
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903
Our business’s name is:
GracePoint Matrix, LLC
Our contact details are: